Supporting continuous improvement processes, production monitoring is the heart of MES (Manufacturing Execution System) software to help industrial companies improve their competitiveness. The Aquitime module is a production monitoring software solution for tracking machine time, operator time, and production orders (PO).
Aquitime module features
Aquitime enables you to monitor the various times that influence your production, by collecting data automatically from the machines and/or manually from the operators. It provides you with all the information you need to better manage your material, human and energy resources (in conjunction with the Aquiénergie module). It becomes the means of implementing your continuous improvement process.
The collection of production data provides you with real time indicators to analyze industrial performance (OEE, etc.).
See the advantages of the module
Collect so that you can measure
- Simple, standard and economical acquisition of equipment data (IIoT, OPC UA)
- Collect information from field staff using all types of technology: PC, touch screen, tablet, smartphone, barcode reader, RFID, etc.
- The MES software supplements your ERP software by collecting the production data necessary for production control
Monitor all production
- Equipment : monitor states (on, off, etc.), counts, process parameters
- Staff : track direct and indirect hours
- Activities : dematerialization and monitoring of POs, operations, batches
Analyze performance (OEE)
- Monitor status times: production, stop, etc., in accordance with the AFNOR NF E 60-182 standard (customizable)
- OEE, GEE analysis, by item of equipment, for the workshop
- Pareto of causes of non-performance
- Indicators of the AFNOR NF E 60-182 standard
- Monitoring of rate / quantities / rejects
- Breakdown by category
- List & graph on the evolution of stops
- Analysis of the successive states of each equipment
- Synthesis and graphic analysis
- Temporal analysis: team, day, week, etc.
- Monitoring and status of POs or references
- PO reporting
- Evolution of stops
- Operator balance sheet
- Analysis of the equipment, the island, the workshop, the person, the PO, the reference
- Display in the workshop (visual management)
- Identification of productivity losses
- Waterfall of wasted time
Support for the main continuous improvement processes
- 5S actions
- SMED project
- Pareto chart
- PDCA monitoring
- Visual management
The advantages of the Aquitime module
Time saving: no data entry and re-entry
Instant and objective view of the production
Help with continuous improvement processes
Action monitoring (PDCA)
Easy to use for the operator and the manager
How to gain 5 OEE points?
Man and technology, the winning duo of industrial performance.
“We were delighted by the ease of use of the Aquiweb software. As for the return on investment, it is so obvious that we have not calculated it. But we have, for example, revised some targets upwards (as an example on a line from 2,000 pieces to 3,000 pieces per shift).”
The UPL-Arysta LifeScience group is the world leader in the formulation of crop protection products. Aquiweb is installed on 2 sites of the UPL-Arysta Lifescience group: Ougrée (Belgium) and Noguère (France).
Discover our offers to optimize your production
We offer “all-inclusive” packages to allow you to launch your MES project, but also various modules to develop it, step by step.
Other Aquiweb features
To meet your needs as closely as possible and guarantee scalability, the MES software for the Industry of the Future is marketed by module.
Quality control – SPC,
Quality monitoring during the production with control range execution : auto control, SPC control, starting check list, …
Display of documentation
Provide the last version of the documentation to avoid any problem linked to updating or poor transmission of informations between writers and readers.
Plan your production in a more accurate way, see its progress in real time, track quickly any drifts..
Preventive and periodic equipment maintenance management (machines and/or tools).
Management of operating procedures,
Dedicated to operating modes execution, this module allows to guide the operator step by step, fault-preventing, traceability,… without sheet of paper.
Traceability and genealogy,
Products identification, building of product genealogy (link between component and products), statement control (Poka-Yoke).
Flow and stocks,
Real time flow and inventory management from receipt to shipment, calculate the forecast requirements for raw materials and components.
Energy consumption real time controls, integration of the connection between production data and energy consumption data at all levels in production site control.