The present application is the property of Astrée Software, a Simplified Joint Stock Company with a capital of 75,700 euros, registered in the Saint-Etienne trade register under number B 538 739 814.
The head office of Astrée Software is located at Parc de Métrotech Saint-Etienne Métropole – 42650 Saint-Jean-Bonnefonds – FRANCE – Phone: 04 77 89 00 58.
DPO: Pierre Jourdat – firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data management
Astrée Software – publisher of Aquiweb applications – is committed, within the framework of its activities and in accordance with the legislation in force in France and in Europe, to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data of the users of its services as well as to respect their privacy.
Since May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR or hereinafter the “Regulation”) governs the processing of personal data carried out by economic operators, including Astrée Software.
Astrée Software provides services that may involve the processing of personal data, whether it be data from your employees, prospects, customers or beneficiaries. As such, we are considered a “data processor” processing personal data and in this context the processing carried out is done in accordance with the Regulation.
- Astrée Software respects all the provisions incumbent upon it under the terms of the Regulation and ensures that they are respected by its staff and more generally by any duly authorized third party having access to personal data.
- Astrée Software only uses the personal data entrusted to it and/or collected by it, in order to provide the services entrusted to Astrée Software.
- Astrée Software processes personal data only on behalf of and on the instructions of its customers and exclusively for the purpose of performing the services entrusted to it in order to carry out the missions incumbent upon it under and within the limits of the contract concluded with its customers.
- Astrée Software only keeps personal data for the time necessary to carry out its mission and returns all such data to its customers or destroys it at the end of the mission.
- Astrée Software will not use (including for personal use such as for studies or statistics), modify or disclose to anyone, the personal data processed in the context of the execution of the services entrusted to it, except with the prior and express written consent of its customers.
- Astrée Software takes all appropriate technical and organizational measures to preserve the confidentiality and security of personal data with respect to their sensitivity and/or the risks presented by the implementation of the services, and regularly ensures the effectiveness of these measures.
- Astrée Software ensures that no personal data is transferred outside the European Union by it or its own subcontractors without the prior written authorization of its customers and under the express condition that the transfers are carried out in accordance with the Regulation, with all the necessary guarantees to ensure data protection.
- Astrée Software remains fully responsible for the failures of any subsequent subcontractors.
- Astrée Software will inform its customers within 24 hours of knowledge of a request and/or a security incident (such as an intrusion, disclosure or unauthorized use, including in the case of a mere attempt, real, suspected or presumed) relating to the personal data processed and will provide its customers with all the necessary assistance within the framework of its obligations.
The commitments, described in the present Charter, are detailed in the contract established between Astrée Software and its customers.