Connected directly to your ERP, the industrial production schedule is automatically optimized in real time to adapt the planning to the production capacity: plan your production finely, see it evolve in real time, and quickly detect any slippage.
This production scheduling capacity ensures that you always know what is available and when it will end, so that you can communicate reliable deadlines to your customers, based on the reality of the environment
The features of the Aquiordo module
Industrial production planning connected to anticipate and progress. With its integrated functional modules, Aquiweb MES software can set up a connected production schedule taking into account in real time: the needs coming from the ERP, the work-in-progress, the measured performance and the preventive maintenance
See the advantages of the module
For the planning/scheduling department
- Automatically optimized schedule under customizable constraints
- Easy adjustment of the POs (production orders) planning by dragging and dropping on the Gantt chart
- Direct analysis of the workload in relation to the human resources capacity
- Analysis of delays, maintenance impacts and/or uncertainties
- Simulation of opening times and placement rules
- Real-time display and monitoring of the progress of launched and planned POs
- Automated import and export of POs at configurable periods and/or on demand
- Display of real / past / future time
- Display of POs imported from the ERP and not yet planned
- Information on the advance or delay of planned POs in order to anticipate delays and overruns of the customer delivery date
In the field, for operators
- Consultation of planned POs
- Real-time monitoring of the manufacturing progress of an ongoing PO
- Monitoring of the evolution of the production schedule according to the estimated end of the POs in progress
- Consultation of the information of the PO in the schedule
- Inform scheduling of the duration of a breakdown
A connected production schedule to anticipate and improve
With its integrated functional modules, Aquiweb MES software offers a connected production schedule that takes into account in real time:
- The requirements coming from the ERP
- Work in progress
- Measured performance
- Preventive maintenance
The advantages of the Aquiordo module
Save 20 hours per month in planning time
Optimized planning in real time
Integrated system: no additional interface between production monitoring and planning
Know the available and allocated resources at all times
Be able to reallocate the different resources in real time
Discover our offers to optimize your production
We offer “all-inclusive” packages to allow you to launch your MES project, but also various modules to develop it, step by step.
Become more agile
with connected scheduling
Other Aquiweb features
To meet your needs as closely as possible and guarantee scalability, the MES software for the Industry of the Future is marketed by module.
Production monitoring is the support of continuous improvement approach.
Quality control – SPC,
Quality monitoring during the production with control range execution : auto control, SPC control, starting check list, …
Display of documentation
Provide the last version of the documentation to avoid any problem linked to updating or poor transmission of informations between writers and readers.
Preventive and periodic equipment maintenance management (machines and/or tools).
Management of operating procedures,
Dedicated to operating modes execution, this module allows to guide the operator step by step, fault-preventing, traceability,… without sheet of paper.
Traceability and genealogy,
Products identification, building of product genealogy (link between component and products), statement control (Poka-Yoke).
Flow and stocks,
Real time flow and inventory management from receipt to shipment, calculate the forecast requirements for raw materials and components.
Energy consumption real time controls, integration of the connection between production data and energy consumption data at all levels in production site control.