Assistance with operating procedures,
This module offers the functionalities of software for the creation of operating procedures as well as their execution: step by step guidance, error detection, traceability, etc., all without paper.
Formal implementation of operating procedures is very important, bearing in mind that many quality problems seem to be related to human errors (bad instructions, documentation error, training problem, etc.). These errors can be eliminated / limited by fine and stratified monitoring of the various stages of a process (production, assembly, maintenance, etc.).
Features of the Aquiguide module
The Aquiguide module provides all the necessary information to users to guide them through their work step by step. It ensures repeatability and process compliance at their workstation.
Management of POs for manufacturing processes
- In connection with the ERP
- Option to monitor POs: progress, traceability, identification of discrepancies
- History of execution of operating procedures
- Identification of repetitive operator errors requiring additional training
Link with the equipment
- Control: printers (labels, reports), RFID
- Acquisition from the production equipment: validation step, end of cycle process data
Traceability and error detection
- Manual or automatic validation at each step of the process
- Detailed monitoring with traceability at each step: time stamp, who, what
- Batch entry with verification against the expected outcome
The advantages of the Aquiguide module
“With the dematerialization of operation sheets, we have saved 400 reams of paper/year. “
” Saves 10 hours a day by automating recurring tasks that do not add value.”
Oxxo (Cevital group) is an industrial manufacturer of PVC window/door frames and closures. The company designs its ranges, assembles its window/door frames and closures, ships its orders and carries out its work. It offers its customers custom-made products on an industrial scale.
Production Methods Engineer
Discover our offers to optimize your production
We offer “all-inclusive” packages to allow you to launch your MES project, but also various modules to develop it, step by step.
Other Aquiweb features
To meet your needs as closely as possible and guarantee scalability, the MES software for the Industry of the Future is marketed by module.