Energy performance monitoring,
Aquiénergie offers all the features of energy performance software: real-time energy consumption monitoring, integration at all levels of production site control of the relationships between production data and energy consumption data.
The implementation of real-time energy consumption monitoring is based on algorithms and indicators patented by Astrée Software.
The features of the Aquiénergie module
To improve the overall and sustainable energy performance of your industrial site, the implementation of the Aquiénergie module allows you to collect data from the field in real time, to process them by producing new indicators and to alert you in case of energy consumption slippage. The module avoids the need to identify problems after the fact, for example by measuring energy consumption in real time.
Correlation with production data
- The link between the quantities produced by the utilities and the quantities consumed by the industrial equipment
- Alert in case of consumption slippage in relation to the process
- Triggering and monitoring of preventive maintenance
- Monitoring of consumption states based on Visual Management
Support for the
ISO 50001 approach
- The ISO 50001 standard follows the PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) methodology for continuous improvement of the energy management system (EMS).
The Aquiénergie module installed at CETIM
CETIM Saint-Étienne has chosen to install the Aquiénergie module on a CN station dedicated to the machining of mechanical parts. The objective is to measure the energy consumption over a long period of time and according to the machine’s status.
The advantages of the Aquiénergie module
Discover our offers to optimize your production
We offer “all-inclusive” packages to allow you to launch your MES project, but also various modules to develop it, step by step.
Other Aquiweb features
To meet your needs as closely as possible and guarantee scalability, the MES software for the Industry of the Future is marketed by module.