Industrial subsidiary of the Vossloh Group, Vossloh Cogifer is one of the world wide leaders in the switch gear field for all types of networks, railways, metros, tramways, both in Europe and throughout the world.
The Fère en Tardenois factory covers surface area of almost 75,000 sq m. With 130 employees, the factory produces all kind of turnouts: points & crossings for high speed lines, for metros and for conventional lines.
Rails and bearers are stored in the external storage and covered industrial installations accommodate various manufacturing units :
- Sawing & drilling
- The press line
- The welding & flame cutting area
- The turnout adjustment & assembly zones
- The adzing and drilling workshop
- The crossings workshop with machining and welding
VOSSLOH COGIFER works mainly “on project”. The company sets up continuous improvement approach : performance monitoring, 5S,… where everybody is involved.
In this context, VOSSLOH COGIFER implemented Aquiweb MES software in order to :
- Monitor in real time the execution of production range
- Monitor the time spent suivre les temps passés
- Circulate information as closely as possible to workstations
- Support continuous improvement approach